Sunday, January 1, 2012

Last Day of Dec 2011

For Chan Chan Caslen :

Thanks for coming to meet me,

although we just together the 4hrs +

but is full of happy and fun~

we talk and talk, shop and shop,

really is a wonderful day for me~

appreciate our friendship even though one year we just meet the few times~

but our feeling is never been cool~

in year 2012,

wish you can stay happy with your pig and have a bright future !!

love you~ muakss~


p/s : same to u, bajie, even we cant meet but heart is together~~ ><



on the way



snap snap 1st b4 meal come



my pepsi and chocolate muffin



1/4 black peper chicken meal with 3 side dishes



1/4 chicken and pasta meal with one side dishes



country style soup with garlic bread




me with my meal



pretty her wif her meal



自恋 -ing



Mickey from Edwin



she at chat time



snap again



Happy 2012 loo

4 comments:

  1. Tolong plz find me next time...
    Duno how to come is not a reasonable excuse anymore...T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, find one day, i ask sum ppl go wif me den i will go find urself in one day oso d~

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...i hope u come vf ur bf la..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. like that u still is need to wait long time i jus can find u le loo
    muahahaha

    ReplyDelete