Monday, March 5, 2012

The Ship



27 Feb is my sis bday~

jie fu decide to bring her go The ship for celebrate her bday


me muka tebal keep ask my sis bring me go together~


because i long time din eat d~


hehehe~~


lucky jie fu is nice, he said just bring me go~


muahaha


this time we choose to go town area branch because we never try about it


compare with batu ferringhi branch,


town area branch is quite small and think cant fill in too many people


the light also more dark


when you saw menu is quite difficult to read it.


overall,


food is nice, price also reasonable, service good~


haha


just try it if you can affort~



p/s : jie fu very like one dish at the ship

that is 蜗牛 !!
lol
look geli rite?
but when you eat just like the normal 蚌壳类
just the meat is more soft
saja let u all know it
not cheap loo
one dozen need rm28+
><

No comments:

Post a Comment